Thanks to Pinterest, I’ve been able to find a number of Disney recipes that I hope to make at home one day. I finally got around to trying one of these, and decided to go with the Strawberry Soup from 1900 Park Fare! The recipe I used was originally found on the DIS Boards, but I’ve adapted it slightly to what I found made the best soup for me. The major alterations I made were that I used fresh strawberries instead of frozen, and I added a little more sugar than the original recipe called for (it tasted too “yogurt-y” to me at first, plus I like things sweet!) If you’re interested in making it yourself I’m here to share the recipe with you!
2 pounds of fresh strawberries
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon sugar, plus more to taste
1) Mix first four ingredients in a mixer or blender.
2) Beat at low speed until at a smooth consistency.
3) Add sugar, stir well. Taste, add more sugar to taste if desired.
4) Chill; stir well before serving.
5) Add fresh strawberry halves as garnish.
Have you tried the strawberry soup at 1900 Park Fare? Are you interested in making your own?