February was an exciting Disney month for me as I got to spend a week down in the world! Our trip was packed with races, great food, fun times, and even a trip over to Universal to visit Diagon Alley. Expect to see lots of blog posts about various things from my trip. Big Hero 6 also just recently came out on DVD (I still have to pick up my copy!). And finally, we are gearing up for the Flower and Garden festival, which I will be attending in April!
Disney in your Day news
My Enchanted 10k recap is up on the blog, but there will be lots more to come from my week in Disney, including a recap of the Half Marathon, some dining reviews, how I made my running costumes, and more. Anything in particular you’d be curious to hear about? I’m also still blazing my way through that Disney bucket list and will continue to post updates on that! We are planning to go to Disneyland in September, so I may also be posting some planning stuff. Finally, I’m still making my way through the Disney movies – just finished Peter Pan so I’ll have my thoughts on that up shortly!
- The new Cinderella movie comes out on March 13th, but some people are even more excited about the Frozen short before it. Check out screenshots and details here.
- For make-up fans, MAC has released a new line of Cinderella inspired make-up.
- It’s almost Flower and Garden season! You can see some of the merchandise that will be available, as well as the menus for the food booths! Not to mention a look at the new Anna and Elsa topiaries.
- A new cookbook called Cooking Safari with Mickey will be out soon, featuring recipes from Animal Kingdom and the Lodge.
- Slowly but surely Avatar land at Animal Kingdom is coming along, and the Disney Parks Blog offers a sneak peek at the concept art and what we can expect.